Thursday 17 January 2013

Final film darkroom experiments

Vignetting


Selective Developing
 The image below if my favourite out of the three selective developer experiments from this film. I love how the flicks of developer went in the same direction of my model's eye and how you can still see the paint on his face clearly but not so clearly of the rest of his skin.


Solarizing 




Reversals
 The image above, was exposed to light for 20 seconds. I felt this didn't define the detail of the paint and the edge of my model's face enough so I boosted the light timer up to 36 seconds. The improvements can be seen on the image below.
 I love how scary the eyes look of my model in the image below. The eyes combined with the paint makes this image a rather sinister one.



No comments:

Post a Comment